According to her, questions have strong resemblance from kaplan trainer. Bulk of questions about prioritization, delegation, infection control and medications.
1. Vardenafil - the effect is just like sildenafil (viagra). It is contraindicated with the use of nitroglycerine.
2. What to expect in cvosteks? - the correct choice is abnormal spasm of the facial muscles elicited by tapping the jaw.
3. Diverticulosis, what to asses? - Answer is high fiber diet.
4. Patient with SLE, nsg health teaching? Ans is photosensitivity
5. How to administer nitroglycerin spray? - spray under the tongue
6. Manifestation of cushings? - decrease serum calcium (hypocalcemia)
7. What reflex is still present at 9 months old? - babinski reflex
8. Manifestation of lithium toxicity? - nausea and vomiting
9. What is the use of st. john's wort? - for alzheimers disease
10. About fosamax.. - taken on an empty stomach
This may come out in actual nclex.