Just like NCLEX, HAAD exam is administered by Pearsonvue, and HAAD candidates can take it in any Pearsonvue Testing Centers around the world. If you’re a Filipino nurse, the you can take it in Pearson Test Center in Trident Tower, Makati.
Registration and Scheduling of HAAD exam
1. Go to http://www.pearsonvue.com/haad/capva/ and create a web account.
2. You are required to meet all of the eligibility criteria for nurses in order for your application to be accepted.
3. Wait for your username and password to be emailed to you within the next 48 hours. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders as Pearson mails could go to these folders.
4. Schedule your HAAD exam. You can do it online using the web account you created or via phone by calling Pearsonvue hotlines for HAAD exam.
5. Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the testing center. Candidates will receive a booking confirmation by email within 48 hours for the date and location that you will take the exam. If you do not receive the booking confirmation within 48 hours or if any of the information is erroneous, please contact Pearson VUE immediately thru phone or by email.
As I’ve mentioned at the outset, HAAD exam is just one of the requirements for licensure in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check this Nursing Job in UAE posts for additional info on licensure requirements and job opportunity in UAE.